Mrs Davis holds a BSc in Geology from Bedford College, University of London and a PGCE from The College of St Mark and St John, together with the National Professional Qualification for headteachers awarded by Cardiff University.
What does NPQH stand for?
NPQH stands for National Professional Qualification for Headteachers (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NPQH
We have 2 other meanings of NPQH in our Acronym Attic
- Nature Photo Québec
- New Perspectives Quarterly (Center for the Study of Democratic Institutions)
- Nonprofit Quarterly (journal; Boston, MA)
- Nonverbal Personality Questionnaire (behavioral health)
- North Port Quay (residential community; Australia)
- Not Physically Qualified (BUMED/DODMERB)
- Natural Products Quality Assurance Alliance (defunct)
- North Pittsburgh Quilters Guild (est. 1981; Pittsburgh, PA)
- National Professional Qualification for Headship
- National Professional Qualification for Headship (teachers' requirement; UK)
- Non-Producing Quota Holder (UK)
- National Professional Qualification in Integrated Centre Leadership (National College for School Leadership, England)
- Nissan Product Quality Policy
- National Plant Quarantine Service (Korea)
- National Productivity and Quality Specifications (Singapore construction project)
- National Professional Qualifications System (fire standards certification)
- Nigeria Plant Quarantine Service (Federal Ministry of Agriculture)
- Notice of a Procurement Qualification System
- National Professional Qualification for Subject Leaders (Teacher Training Agency; UK)
- National Project on the Quality of Teaching and Learning (Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
It provides aspiring head teachers with training through the National Professional Qualification for Headteachers (NPQH); support for newly appointed headteachers through the Professional Headship Induction Programme (PHIP); and encouragement for further professional development for those in post through the Leadership Programme for Serving Headteachers (LPSH).