The orientation workshop was organized in collaboration with the National Productivity Council (NPC) - which has been entrusted with monitoring of the implementation of various schemes of the Minority Affairs Ministry.
What does NPC stand for?
NPC stands for National Productivity Council (India)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NPC
We have 403 other meanings of NPC in our Acronym Attic
- National Population Census (various nations)
- National Postgraduate Committee (UK)
- National Potato Council
- National Poverty Center (University of Michigan)
- National Power Company (various nations)
- National Power Corporation (Philippines)
- National Prescribing Centre (UK)
- National Presidential Caucus
- National Press Club
- National Productivity Corporation (Malaysia)
- National Protection Center
- National Prototype Center
- National Provincial Championship (New Zealand)
- Nationalist People's Coalition (Philippines)
- Native Plant Center (various locations)
- Native Plant Community (classifications)
- Native POP3 (Post Office Protocol 3) Connector (software)
- NATO Pipeline Committee
- NATO Programming Centre
- Natural Progesterone Cream
Samples in periodicals archive:
As reported by the National Productivity Council Task Force on Career Guidance in Schools, the Career Guidance Unit at the Ministry of Education was disbanded in 1979.
vi) National Productivity Council: National Productivity Council will be set up to suggest measures to increase productivity and to also link wages with productivity.
New Delhi, Feb 11 (ANI): The National Productivity Council, under the Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion, Ministry of Commerce and Industry, will organise "National Productivity Week" from February 12 to 18.
Byline: ANI New Delhi, Feb 12 (ANI): The National Productivity Council, under the Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion, Ministry of Commerce and Industry, will organise "National Productivity Week" from today.