The NHS National Prescribing Centre say all combined oral contraceptives increase the risk of venous thrombosis.
What does NPC stand for?
NPC stands for National Prescribing Centre (UK)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NPC
We have 403 other meanings of NPC in our Acronym Attic
- National Policy Committee (ANSI)
- National Policy Conference (various organizations)
- National Policy Council (AARP)
- National Polytechnic College (California)
- National Population Census (various nations)
- National Postgraduate Committee (UK)
- National Potato Council
- National Poverty Center (University of Michigan)
- National Power Company (various nations)
- National Power Corporation (Philippines)
- National Presidential Caucus
- National Press Club
- National Productivity Corporation (Malaysia)
- National Productivity Council (India)
- National Protection Center
- National Prototype Center
- National Provincial Championship (New Zealand)
- Nationalist People's Coalition (Philippines)
- Native Plant Center (various locations)
- Native Plant Community (classifications)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Department of Health and the National Prescribing Centre received more than 50 applications from hospital trusts, primary care trusts and pharmacies for the Medicines Management Gala Awards that recognise innovations and improvements in medicines management.
A confidential report prepared the National Prescribing Centre and sent to health service managers warns that availability of the drug zanamivir (Relenza) could ''increase expectation dramatically'', according to Doctor magazine.