Ford School of Public Policy at the University of Michigan as well as an assistant directorship at the National Poverty Center, begins her book: "Several years ago, The New York Times quoted a former executive who decided to stay home with her children as saying 'Most of us thought we would work and have kids .
What does NPC stand for?
NPC stands for National Poverty Center (University of Michigan)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NPC
We have 403 other meanings of NPC in our Acronym Attic
- National Playwrights Conference (est. 1965)
- National Point Code
- National Police Certificate (Australia)
- National Policy Committee (ANSI)
- National Policy Conference (various organizations)
- National Policy Council (AARP)
- National Polytechnic College (California)
- National Population Census (various nations)
- National Postgraduate Committee (UK)
- National Potato Council
- National Power Company (various nations)
- National Power Corporation (Philippines)
- National Prescribing Centre (UK)
- National Presidential Caucus
- National Press Club
- National Productivity Corporation (Malaysia)
- National Productivity Council (India)
- National Protection Center
- National Prototype Center
- National Provincial Championship (New Zealand)
Samples in periodicals archive:
According to the National Poverty Center at the University of Michigan, the poverty rate declined steadily through the 1960s, reaching a low of 11 percent in 1973.