Schindler said in a National Pollutant Release Inventory press release that the oil sands industry is releasing large volumes of airborne pollutants.
What does NPRI stand for?
NPRI stands for National Pollutant Release Inventory (Canada)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of NPRI
We have 22 other meanings of NPRI in our Acronym Attic
- North Plains Research Field (North Plains Groundwater Conservation District; Dumas, TX)
- Nurse Practitioner Rating Form (patient tool)
- National Partnership for Reinventing Government
- New Paradigm Resources Group, Inc.
- Nocturnal Primate Research Group (UK)
- Non-Perturbative Renormalization Group (physics)
- Nuovo Piano Regolatore Generale (Italian: New General Master Plan)
- National Partnership for Reinventing Government Office
- Nurse Practitioners in Reproductive Health
- NAMI Policy Research Institute
- National Programme for Rural Industrialisation (India)
- Naturopathic Physicians Research Institute
- Neonatal-Perinatal Research Institute
- Neuropathic Pain Research Institute
- Nevada Policy Research Institute
- Non-Participating Royalty Interest
- Nonparametric Radar Identification
- Norwegian Polar Research Institute
- Nuclear Policy Research Institute
- Nutri Pharmaceuticals Research Inc.
Samples in periodicals archive:
According to the 2005 National Pollutant Release Inventory, the CVRD-INCO smelter complex at Copper Cliff is the second-largest industrial source of total air pollution emissions in Canada.
The final component of the clean air action plan involves expanding the National Pollutant Release Inventory.