What does NPCBW stand for?
NPCBW stands for National Political Congress of Black Women, Inc.
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- North Port Contractors Association
- Northeastern Pennsylvania Contractors Association
- Norwegian Pollution Control Authority
- National Precast Concrete Association Australia
- No Potato Chips After Dinner
- National Pharmaceutical Control Bureau (Malaysia)
- National Programme for Control of Blindness (est. 1976; India)
- Non-Polar Covalent Bond (chemistry)
- National Project for Cattle and Buffalo Breeding (India)
- National Project for Controlling Brucellosis and Tuberculosis (State Veterinary Company/Agriculture Ministry site; Iraq)
- NARAL Pro Choice Colorado
- National Park Community College (Hot Springs, AR)
- National Petroleum Construction Company (Abu Dhabi, UAE)
- National Poison Control Center (various locations)
- National Police Cadet Corps
- National Police Chiefs' Council (UK)
- National Police Command Center (Afghanistan)
- National Power Control Centre (utility; Pakistan)
- National Productivity & Competitiveness Council (Mauritius)
- National Prostate Cancer Coalition