Although an initial pan-enterovirus reverse transcription--PCR (RTPCR) performed directly on a fecal specimen collected on July 7 was reported as negative, the National Polio Reference Laboratory confirmed the diagnosis of poliomyelitis by isolation of non--Sabin-like poliovirus type 1 on July 13.
What does NPRL stand for?
NPRL stands for National Polio Reference Laboratory (Australia)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NPRL
We have 12 other meanings of NPRL in our Acronym Attic
- Nevada Policy Research Institute
- Non-Participating Royalty Interest
- Nonparametric Radar Identification
- Norwegian Polar Research Institute
- Nuclear Policy Research Institute
- Nutri Pharmaceuticals Research Inc.
- New Providence Road Improvement Project (Bahamas)
- Nanoscale Physics Research Laboratory (est. 1994; UK)
- National Peanut Research Laboratory (USDA)
- National Physical Research Laboratory (Pretoria, South Africa)
- No Parallel Traffic
- Non-Program Related Logistics
- Network Performance Report Message (Hekimian)
- New Proposal for Rule Making (methadone treatment)
- Nocturnal Penile Rigidity Monitoring (erectile dysfunction)
- Non-Penetrating Roof Mount (satellite antenna)
- Notice of Proposed Rulemaking
- Notice of Public Rule Making
- National Paranormal Research; Nashville (Nashville, TN)
- National Physiotherapy Research Network (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The National Polio Reference Laboratory (NPRL), in collaboration with the Australian Paediatric Surveillance Unit, coordinates surveillance for acute flaccid paralysis in children <15 years of age and investigates all suspected cases of polio (3).