[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] The ANC's five-yearly National Policy Conference held in Midrand at the end of June was an opportunity for the party to consider policy options ahead of the party conference in Mangaung in December.
What does NPC stand for?
NPC stands for National Policy Conference (various organizations)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NPC
We have 403 other meanings of NPC in our Acronym Attic
- National Pharmaceutical Council
- National Philatelic Centre (Canada Post Corporation)
- National Physique Committee
- National Pipe Company (Saudi Arabia)
- National Planning Commission (Nepal)
- National Plasterer’s Council
- National Playwrights Conference (est. 1965)
- National Point Code
- National Police Certificate (Australia)
- National Policy Committee (ANSI)
- National Policy Council (AARP)
- National Polytechnic College (California)
- National Population Census (various nations)
- National Postgraduate Committee (UK)
- National Potato Council
- National Poverty Center (University of Michigan)
- National Power Company (various nations)
- National Power Corporation (Philippines)
- National Prescribing Centre (UK)
- National Presidential Caucus
Samples in periodicals archive:
htm] March 30-31 MBA National Policy Conference, Washington, D.
To this end, the federal government has organized a national policy conference on October 1-2, this year in Ottawa.
Another critical ramp to enter this race is by attending MBA's National Policy Conference.