The event was organised by the National Policy Committee of the Korean National Assembly, the Financial Supervisory Service, the Korea Federation of Banks, the Korean Financial Investment Association and the Korea Trade-Investment Promotion Agency.
What does NPC stand for?
NPC stands for National Policy Committee (ANSI)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NPC
We have 403 other meanings of NPC in our Acronym Attic
- National Petroleum Council (An advisory committee to the U.S. Secretary of Energy)
- National Pharmaceutical Council
- National Philatelic Centre (Canada Post Corporation)
- National Physique Committee
- National Pipe Company (Saudi Arabia)
- National Planning Commission (Nepal)
- National Plasterer’s Council
- National Playwrights Conference (est. 1965)
- National Point Code
- National Police Certificate (Australia)
- National Policy Conference (various organizations)
- National Policy Council (AARP)
- National Polytechnic College (California)
- National Population Census (various nations)
- National Postgraduate Committee (UK)
- National Potato Council
- National Poverty Center (University of Michigan)
- National Power Company (various nations)
- National Power Corporation (Philippines)
- National Prescribing Centre (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The ceremony was attended by Kim Young Joo, Congresswoman and Vice-Chairwoman of National Policy Committee of National Assembly, South Korea, H E Jonghyun Choe, Ambassador of South Korea to the Sultanate of Oman, Hyung Ik Ahn, Director of International Cooperation Team, Financial Supervisory Service, and Kim Young Dae, Vice-Chairman of Korea Federation of Banks.
The chairman of the House subcommittee with primary oversight responsibility for Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac told attendees of the Mortgage Bankers Association's National Policy Committee in Washington, D.
Clearly the issue needs to be looked at afresh after this vote and I know that the National Policy Committee will be doing precisely that.
Our national policy committee is urging us to lobby our MPs, prospective MPs and our MEPs.
He is a licensed real estate broker, a member of the Real Estate Board of New York and serves on the National Policy Committee of the Urban Land Institute.