But Mr Plaskitt conceded defeat after voters second preference candidates were taken in to account in a second round of voting at the National Policing Improvement Agency at Ryton.
What does NPIA stand for?
NPIA stands for National Policing Improvement Agency (UK)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of NPIA
We have 4 other meanings of NPIA in our Acronym Attic
- Not Plugged In (computer/network technical problem)
- Not Pre-Installed
- Novos Países Industrializados (newly industrialized countries)
- NROS Predictive Index (NASCAR Racing Online Series game)
- Numbering Plan Indicator
- Sergo Ordzhonikidze Novocherkassk Polytechnic Institute (Russian: Southern-Russian State Technical University)
- Neuropsychiatric Inventory Caregiver Distress
- Neuropsychiatric Institute & Hospital (UCLA)
- Nacionalnega Programa Izgradnje Avtocest (Slovenian: National Motorway Construction Program)
- National Police Improvement Agency (UK)
- Nelson Property Investors' Association (New Zealand)
- Nine Princes in Amber (Roger Zelazny novel and computer game)
- Non-Profit Institutions Act (Robinson-Patman Act amendment)
- New Partnerships in Affordable Housing (UK)
- North Pacific Institute for Analytical Psychology (Seattle, WA)
- National Plan of Integrated Airport Systems (National Airport Strategic Plan, US FAA)
- Network Programming Interface Builder
- Northwest Plateau Institute of Biology (China)
- Norwich and Peterborough Insurance Brokers (UK)
- National Passport Information Center
Samples in periodicals archive:
When the scanners were first introduced on a pilot project in the UK three years ago the National Policing Improvement Agency estimated that, on a national level, they would be the equivalent to having an extra 336 officers on the beat.
But after an appeal to the Information Commissioner the National Policing Improvement Agency revealed just one FREE: Glitter's ff d h i d sex offender has received a five-year travel ban.
The announcement, made in a written statement to MPs, follows this summer's review of policing by Peter Neyroud, the former head of the National Policing Improvement Agency (NPIA).
Since Mr Sheppard's death the force has implemented criteria from the National Policing Improvement Agency safer detention guidance.
It is being conducted by Centre for Developing Leaders of the MoI in coordination with x National Policing Improvement Agency (NPIA) of the United Kingdom.
It is provided by the National Senior Careers Advisory Service, via the National Policing Improvement Agency, and includes training in leadership and strategic command.
The memo by the National Policing Improvement Agency said officials hoped to find "alternative suppliers" within a week.