To fast-track the snail-paced trial, lawyer Roque, representative of the families of the slain journalists, asked the Supreme Court to assign another tribunal to hear the numerous petitions, motions, and countermotions filed by prosecution and defence lawyers; Quezon City Judge Jocelyn Solis-Reyes to allow 30 major witnesses to testify soon; and the National Police Commission to rule with finality on the administrative cases filed against policemen who were accused in the massacre.
What does NAPOLCOM stand for?
NAPOLCOM stands for National Police Commission
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- National Association of Pizzeria Operators
- National Association of Police Organizations, Inc. (USA)
- National Association of Probation Officers (UK)
- National Association of Professional Organizers
- Netherlands Army Post Office
- Network Abuse and Policy Observance
- North American Project Operations (Honeywell)
- National Asian Police Officers Association
- National Power Corporation (Philippines)
- National Association of Prosthetic and Orthotic Educators (est. 1917)
- National Poetry Month (also seen as NPM)
- Network Against the Politics of National Symbols (Japan)
- Natural and Attachment Parents of Richmond
- Navy Position Relay
- National Association of Property Owners and Real Estate Professionals
- National Association of Paediatric Occupational Therapists (UK)
- Not A Part of This Subdivision
- National Association of Professional Outdoor Women
- National Aerial Photography Program (USGS)
- National Association for Patient Participation (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Chairing a meeting of the National Police Commission in Bangkok, Yingluck proposed Police General Priewpan Damapong, elder brother of Thaksin s ex-wife Pojaman, as head of the police force.
As for police reforms, they have been hanging fire despite the recommendations of the National Police Commission and promises of various governments.
A few families have already contacted the CHR and the National Police Commission [Napolcom] to claim that they are related to the unidentified torture victim," said Quisumbing.
The National Police Commission appointed when Indira was in the wilderness gave its recommendation on how to make the force autonomous but she did not even look at the report.
And it was no surprise that she threw out even the recommendations by the National Police Commission to reform the force because the police were used by her indiscriminately.