Wilmington Air Park in Ohio may be too close to another airport for both to be part of the National Plan of Integrated Airport Systems.
What does NPIAS stand for?
NPIAS stands for National Plan of Integrated Airport Systems (National Airport Strategic Plan, US FAA)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
We have 2 other meanings of NPIAS in our Acronym Attic
- Neuropsychiatric Inventory Caregiver Distress
- Neuropsychiatric Institute & Hospital (UCLA)
- Nacionalnega Programa Izgradnje Avtocest (Slovenian: National Motorway Construction Program)
- National Police Improvement Agency (UK)
- National Policing Improvement Agency (UK)
- Nelson Property Investors' Association (New Zealand)
- Nine Princes in Amber (Roger Zelazny novel and computer game)
- Non-Profit Institutions Act (Robinson-Patman Act amendment)
- New Partnerships in Affordable Housing (UK)
- North Pacific Institute for Analytical Psychology (Seattle, WA)
- Network Programming Interface Builder
- Northwest Plateau Institute of Biology (China)
- Norwich and Peterborough Insurance Brokers (UK)
- National Passport Information Center
- National Pesticide Information Center (formerly NPTN)
- National Photo-Identity Card (India)
- National Photographic Intelligence Center
- National Photographic Interpretation Center
- National Polytechnic Institute of Cambodia (Cambodia)
- Non-Profit Industrial Complex
Samples in periodicals archive:
According to the US Transportation Department's updated National Plan of Integrated Airport Systems 20052009, nearly $40 billion of infrastructure development will be needed throughout the States over the next five years to meet the coming needs of both civil and commercial aviation.
aviation-and Durbin, Fitzgerald today sent a letter to Transportation Secretary Norman Mineta asking the FAA to add the Peotone site to the National Plan of Integrated Airport Systems (NPIAS) list.