What does NPRL stand for?
NPRL stands for National Physical Research Laboratory (Pretoria, South Africa)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NPRL
We have 12 other meanings of NPRL in our Acronym Attic
- Neuropathic Pain Research Institute
- Nevada Policy Research Institute
- Non-Participating Royalty Interest
- Nonparametric Radar Identification
- Norwegian Polar Research Institute
- Nuclear Policy Research Institute
- Nutri Pharmaceuticals Research Inc.
- New Providence Road Improvement Project (Bahamas)
- Nanoscale Physics Research Laboratory (est. 1994; UK)
- National Peanut Research Laboratory (USDA)
- National Polio Reference Laboratory (Australia)
- No Parallel Traffic
- Non-Program Related Logistics
- Network Performance Report Message (Hekimian)
- New Proposal for Rule Making (methadone treatment)
- Nocturnal Penile Rigidity Monitoring (erectile dysfunction)
- Non-Penetrating Roof Mount (satellite antenna)
- Notice of Proposed Rulemaking
- Notice of Public Rule Making
- National Paranormal Research; Nashville (Nashville, TN)