THE NATIONAL PHYSICAL FITNESS AWARD QUALIFYING STANDARDS ONE-MILE CURL-UPS SHUTTLE V-SIT RUN (number/ RUN REACH (minutes/ PULL-UPS AGE minutes) (seconds) (inches) seconds) (number) BOYS 6 22 13.
What does NAPFA stand for?
NAPFA stands for National Physical Fitness Award
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NAPFA
We have 2 other meanings of NAPFA in our Acronym Attic
- National Association of Professional and Executive Women
- National Alliance Party of Fiji (political party)
- National Association of Pension Funds
- National Association of Pilgrim Fellowship
- National Association of Pipe Fabricators
- Non Aqueous Phase Fluid (contaminants)
- North American Powerlifting Federation
- Nuclear Age Peace Foundation
- National Association of Personal Financial Advisors
- National Automobile Pollution and Fuel Authority (regulatory body; India)
- National Alliance of Postal and Federal Employees (Washington, DC)
- National Association of Police Fleet Managers (UK)
- North American Patriots Free Network (website)
- National Association of Professional Forestry Schools and Colleges
- National Association of Publicly Funded Truck Driving Schools
- Nomenclature for Air Pollution of FUEls
- North American Power Group (Denver, CO)
- National Association of Public Golf Courses
- National Association of Professional Geriatric Care Managers
- National Association of Physically Handicapped
Samples in periodicals archive:
The NATIONAL Physical Fitness Award is a step on the path to achieving physical fitness.
You can earn a Presidential Physical Fitness Award by performing in the country's top 15 percent in these events The NATIONAL Physical Fitness Award is a step on the path to achieving physical fitness.