British drug maker GlaxoSmithKline is the latest company to join health policy research organization the National Pharmaceutical Council, the NPC announced Thursday.
What does NPC stand for?
NPC stands for National Pharmaceutical Council
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NPC
We have 403 other meanings of NPC in our Acronym Attic
- National Payment Card
- National Payment Center
- National Peace Council (Sri Lanka)
- National Peanut Council
- National Pensioners Convention (United Kingdom)
- National People's Coalition (Philippines)
- National People’s Congress (Chinese Legislature)
- National PetCare Centers (various locations)
- National Petroleum Company PLC (Amman, Jordan)
- National Petroleum Council (An advisory committee to the U.S. Secretary of Energy)
- National Philatelic Centre (Canada Post Corporation)
- National Physique Committee
- National Pipe Company (Saudi Arabia)
- National Planning Commission (Nepal)
- National Plasterer’s Council
- National Playwrights Conference (est. 1965)
- National Point Code
- National Police Certificate (Australia)
- National Policy Committee (ANSI)
- National Policy Conference (various organizations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Reyes, a coauthor of the report produced jointly by the National Pharmaceutical Council and the National Alliance for Hispanic Health.