The surprisingly optimistic assessment of the country's fastest-growing source of new oil came from the National Petroleum Council in a report to Energy Secretary Steven Chu -- but it also came with a warning against excessive regulation.
What does NPC stand for?
NPC stands for National Petroleum Council (An advisory committee to the U.S. Secretary of Energy)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NPC
We have 403 other meanings of NPC in our Acronym Attic
- National Pay Commission (Bangladesh)
- National Payment Card
- National Payment Center
- National Peace Council (Sri Lanka)
- National Peanut Council
- National Pensioners Convention (United Kingdom)
- National People's Coalition (Philippines)
- National People’s Congress (Chinese Legislature)
- National PetCare Centers (various locations)
- National Petroleum Company PLC (Amman, Jordan)
- National Pharmaceutical Council
- National Philatelic Centre (Canada Post Corporation)
- National Physique Committee
- National Pipe Company (Saudi Arabia)
- National Planning Commission (Nepal)
- National Plasterer’s Council
- National Playwrights Conference (est. 1965)
- National Point Code
- National Police Certificate (Australia)
- National Policy Committee (ANSI)
Samples in periodicals archive:
He was a member of the National Petroleum Council and the Council on Foreign Relations.
A December 2004 report by the National Petroleum Council (an advisory group to the U.
He also served on both the National Petroleum Council and the Environmental Protection Agency's Clean Air Act Advisory Committee.
The National Petroleum Council (NPC), a group which advises the U.