THE Abu Dhabi-based National Petroleum Construction Company (NPCC) has steadily marched forward and emerged as one of the leading engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) contractor for offshore and onshore oil and gas sector in the Middle East and North Africa (Mena), Indian sub-continent and South East Asia.
What does NPCC stand for?
NPCC stands for National Petroleum Construction Company (Abu Dhabi, UAE)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NPCC
We have 82 other meanings of NPCC in our Acronym Attic
- National Precast Concrete Association Australia
- No Potato Chips After Dinner
- National Pharmaceutical Control Bureau (Malaysia)
- National Programme for Control of Blindness (est. 1976; India)
- Non-Polar Covalent Bond (chemistry)
- National Project for Cattle and Buffalo Breeding (India)
- National Project for Controlling Brucellosis and Tuberculosis (State Veterinary Company/Agriculture Ministry site; Iraq)
- National Political Congress of Black Women, Inc.
- NARAL Pro Choice Colorado
- National Park Community College (Hot Springs, AR)
- National Poison Control Center (various locations)
- National Police Cadet Corps
- National Police Chiefs' Council (UK)
- National Police Command Center (Afghanistan)
- National Power Control Centre (utility; Pakistan)
- National Productivity & Competitiveness Council (Mauritius)
- National Prostate Cancer Coalition
- Neonatal Pancreatic Cell Cluster
- New Paddock Corvette Club (automobile club; Belgium)
- Nonprofit Coordinating Committee
Samples in periodicals archive:
The National Bank of Abu Dhabi (NBAD) has signed a deal with UAE-based National Petroleum Construction Company (NPCC) to provide the company a $100 million financing for the construction of a new vessel.
46 billion) on Abu DhabiAAEs behalf, the manufacturing enterprises which fall under its mantle include: building materials, cables, food, steel as well as oil and gas fabrication in the shape of National Petroleum Construction Company.
Al Hosani's career began in 2000 with his appointment as legal consultant at National Petroleum Construction Company.
1973: Incorporation of National Petroleum Construction Company (NPCC).
Summary: Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank (ADIB), a leading regional Islamic bank, will provide AED 367 million or USD 100 million Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank (ADIB), a leading regional Islamic bank, will provide AED 367 million or USD 100 million Istisna'a and forward Ijara facility to National Petroleum Construction Company (NPCC) to fund the construction of a new SEP 450 self elevating accommodation and crane barge.