Byline: Diane Dietz The Register-Guard Correction (published June 28, 2011): The National Pest Management Association was incorrectly identified as the National Pest Control Association in a Page One story Sunday.
What does NPCA stand for?
NPCA stands for National Pest Control Association
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NPCA
We have 31 other meanings of NPCA in our Acronym Attic
- Nunavut Planning Commission (Canada)
- Nurse Practitioner, Certified
- Nutra Pharma Corporation (Coral Springs, FL)
- Nutrition Panel Calculator (food standards; Australia and New Zealand)
- Southwest Center for Natural Products Research and Commercialization
- Novel Power Control with Perfect Estimation
- National Paint & Coatings Association
- National Parks Conservation Association
- National Pavement Contractor Association
- National Peace Corps Association
- National Playground Contractors Association
- National Police Canine Association
- National Population Census Act
- National Possum Control Agencies (New Zealand)
- National Precast Concrete Association
- National Private Cable Association
- Navy Postal Clerks Association
- Niagara Peninsula Conservation Authority
- Non-Profit Corporation Act (various locations)
- Nonlinear Principal Components Analysis
Samples in periodicals archive:
He also worked for the National Pest Control Association, Fairfax, Virginia, and the American Driver and Traffic Safety Education Association, Indiana, Pennsylvania, before retiring in 1990.