Without service medical records, the VA can spend months requesting them from the National Personnel Records Center in St.
What does NPRC stand for?
NPRC stands for National Personnel Records Center
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of NPRC
We have 67 other meanings of NPRC in our Acronym Attic
- National Patriotic Reconstruction Assembly Government (Liberia)
- National Poverty Reduction Action Plan (various locations)
- National Poverty Reduction Action Programme (Namibia)
- Neural Plakophilin Related Armadillo Protein
- National Patient Records Analysis Service (UK)
- New Planning and Resource Allocation System (University of Edinburgh; UK)
- Nebraska Power Review Board (Lincoln, NE)
- North Pacific Research Board
- Northern Powder River Basin (Wyoming and Montana; geography)
- Norton Protected Recycle Bin (Symantec anti-virus software)
- National Primate Research Center
- National Provisional Ruling Council (Sierra Leone political group)
- Needham Pool and Racquet Club (Massachusetts)
- Nevada Prevention Resource Center
- Non-Profit Recyclers Council
- Non-Profit Resource Center (various locations)
- Northern Plains Resource Council
- Northumberland Pistol and Revolver Club (Canada)
- National Personnel Records Center, Military Personnel Records (US National Archives; St. Louis, MO)
- Nuclear Physics Research Committee Board (Switzerland)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The National Archives' National Personnel Records Center (NPRC) in St.
Both began their search with Lane County Veteran's Services, which then contacted the National Personnel Records Center for veterans in St.
Previous attempts to obtain additional service treatment records from the National Personnel Records Center were unsuccessful until 2006 when active service sick/morning reports from 1943 were located and added to the record.
A fire on July 12, 1973, at the National Personnel Records Center in St.
The new facility will house the National Personnel Records Center, part of the NARA's Federal Records Center Program.