Furthermore, these schools were some of the lowest performing schools in the state, with mean national percentile ranks of 25 in mathematics, 30 in reading, 38 in language arts, and 31 in science, compared with statewide averages of 52 in mathematics, 50 in reading, 52 in language arts, and 48 in science.
What does NPR stand for?
NPR stands for National Percentile Rank
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of NPR
We have 187 other meanings of NPR in our Acronym Attic
- National Professional Qualifications System (fire standards certification)
- Nigeria Plant Quarantine Service (Federal Ministry of Agriculture)
- Notice of a Procurement Qualification System
- National Professional Qualification for Subject Leaders (Teacher Training Agency; UK)
- National Project on the Quality of Teaching and Learning (Australia)
- Nail Polish Remover
- Narodowego Planu Rozwoju (Polish: National Development Plan)
- NASA Procedural Requirement (document)
- National Parks Resort (lodge)
- National Partnership for Reinventing Government (formerly National Performance Review)
- National Performance Review
- National Population Register (identity database; India)
- National Preparedness and Response
- National Professional Resources, Inc (Port Chester, New York)
- National Program Review
- National Psychosis Registry
- National Public Radio
- Natural Product Reports (journal)
- Naturalne Planowanie Rodziny (Polish: Natural Family Planning)
- Nature's Perfect Remedy
Samples in periodicals archive:
At Emerson Middle School in Los Angeles, the average National Percentile Rank for 6th Grade Step Up to Writing(TM) students (taking the Stanford-9 Writing Assessment) jumped 24% between the Fall 2001 Pre-test and the Spring 2002 Post-test.