Nuti, National Peanut Research Laboratory, Dawson, GA 39842; (229) 995-7449, russell.
What does NPRL stand for?
NPRL stands for National Peanut Research Laboratory (USDA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of NPRL
We have 12 other meanings of NPRL in our Acronym Attic
- Neonatal-Perinatal Research Institute
- Neuropathic Pain Research Institute
- Nevada Policy Research Institute
- Non-Participating Royalty Interest
- Nonparametric Radar Identification
- Norwegian Polar Research Institute
- Nuclear Policy Research Institute
- Nutri Pharmaceuticals Research Inc.
- New Providence Road Improvement Project (Bahamas)
- Nanoscale Physics Research Laboratory (est. 1994; UK)
- National Physical Research Laboratory (Pretoria, South Africa)
- National Polio Reference Laboratory (Australia)
- No Parallel Traffic
- Non-Program Related Logistics
- Network Performance Report Message (Hekimian)
- New Proposal for Rule Making (methadone treatment)
- Nocturnal Penile Rigidity Monitoring (erectile dysfunction)
- Non-Penetrating Roof Mount (satellite antenna)
- Notice of Proposed Rulemaking
- Notice of Public Rule Making
Samples in periodicals archive:
Researchers may sometimes complain they work for peanuts, but scientists at the USA's National Peanut Research Laboratory have shown that this is not always a bad thing: they have developed new high-tech grading methods that could dramatically boost the American peanut industry.
Kandala works in the ARS National Peanut Research Laboratory in Dawson, Ga.
Researchers at the National Peanut Research Laboratory (NPRL) in Dawson, Georgia, are conducting long-term, multicrop research at a farm location to define the best irrigation management practices for growers of peanuts, corn, and cotton crops.
Don Sternitzke, USDA-ARS National Peanut Research Laboratory, Dawson, Georgia; phone (229) 995-7432, e-mail dsternitzke@nprl.
Davidson, who is with ARS' National Peanut Research Laboratory in Dawson, Georgia, knows how to do.
Scientists at ARS' National Peanut Research Laboratory in Dawson, Georgia, have discovered an A.