Her years of dedication to sustainable agriculture initiatives in Honduras--and later in Panama, Belize and Nicaragua--earned her the National Peace Corps Association 2012 Sargent Shriver Award for Distinguished Humanitarian Service.
What does NPCA stand for?
NPCA stands for National Peace Corps Association
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NPCA
We have 31 other meanings of NPCA in our Acronym Attic
- Numerical Precision Control
- Nunavut Planning Commission (Canada)
- Nurse Practitioner, Certified
- Nutra Pharma Corporation (Coral Springs, FL)
- Nutrition Panel Calculator (food standards; Australia and New Zealand)
- Southwest Center for Natural Products Research and Commercialization
- Novel Power Control with Perfect Estimation
- National Paint & Coatings Association
- National Parks Conservation Association
- National Pavement Contractor Association
- National Pest Control Association
- National Playground Contractors Association
- National Police Canine Association
- National Population Census Act
- National Possum Control Agencies (New Zealand)
- National Precast Concrete Association
- National Private Cable Association
- Navy Postal Clerks Association
- Niagara Peninsula Conservation Authority
- Non-Profit Corporation Act (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The National Peace Corps Association (NPCA), the nation's leading 501 (c) (3) non-profit organisation supporting Returned Peace Corps Volunteers and the Peace Corps community, is seeking to track down thousands of lost Peace Corps Volunteers in 2012.
But Congress recently eliminated the program before it ever took effect after the National Peace Corps Association, a group of returned volunteers and staff, complained that it would cloud a clear distinction between Peace Corps volunteers and the military.
The National Peace Corps Association seeks a director to develop and implement expansion plans and programs for members and affiliate groups; maintain member database; liaison with groups and board of directors; and conduct workshops for group leaders.
org National Peace Corps Association Suite 205 1900 L St.
National Peace corps Association, The Population Institute, The Sierra Club, People and the Planet, and Zero Population Growth.