Clinton, in the instantiation of the National Performance Review (later renamed the National Partnership for Reinventing Government (1)) created an Internet-enabled environment for government early on in his first term of office.
What does NPR stand for?
NPR stands for National Partnership for Reinventing Government (formerly National Performance Review)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of NPR
We have 187 other meanings of NPR in our Acronym Attic
- National Productivity and Quality Specifications (Singapore construction project)
- National Professional Qualifications System (fire standards certification)
- Nigeria Plant Quarantine Service (Federal Ministry of Agriculture)
- Notice of a Procurement Qualification System
- National Professional Qualification for Subject Leaders (Teacher Training Agency; UK)
- National Project on the Quality of Teaching and Learning (Australia)
- Nail Polish Remover
- Narodowego Planu Rozwoju (Polish: National Development Plan)
- NASA Procedural Requirement (document)
- National Parks Resort (lodge)
- National Percentile Rank
- National Performance Review
- National Population Register (identity database; India)
- National Preparedness and Response
- National Professional Resources, Inc (Port Chester, New York)
- National Program Review
- National Psychosis Registry
- National Public Radio
- Natural Product Reports (journal)
- Naturalne Planowanie Rodziny (Polish: Natural Family Planning)
Samples in periodicals archive:
He was formerly deputy director of the National Partnership for Reinventing Government.
gov was designed by a cross-government team led by the vice president's National Partnership for Reinventing Government (NPR) and the U.
Cities and towns may apply to be one of the 10 Boost Education, Skills and Training (BEST) "partner" communities in a new federal initiative announced in the Federal Register on February 8, 2000 by Vice President Gore's National Partnership for Reinventing Government (NPR).
Weagraff's contributions to medical technology have been nationally recognized with an AdvaMed Management Fellowship and as a recipient of Vice President Al Gore's Hammer Award from the National Partnership for Reinventing Government.
Co-ownership A third form of networks was piloted in 1998 under the sponsorship of the National Partnership for Reinventing Government.