For every dollar spent on national parks, four dollars are returned to the economies of gateway communities," says Sean Smith, policy director for the National Parks Conservation Association.
What does NPCA stand for?
NPCA stands for National Parks Conservation Association
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NPCA
We have 31 other meanings of NPCA in our Acronym Attic
- Nuclear Pore Complex
- Number Portability Clearinghouse (telecommunications)
- Numerical Precision Control
- Nunavut Planning Commission (Canada)
- Nurse Practitioner, Certified
- Nutra Pharma Corporation (Coral Springs, FL)
- Nutrition Panel Calculator (food standards; Australia and New Zealand)
- Southwest Center for Natural Products Research and Commercialization
- Novel Power Control with Perfect Estimation
- National Paint & Coatings Association
- National Pavement Contractor Association
- National Peace Corps Association
- National Pest Control Association
- National Playground Contractors Association
- National Police Canine Association
- National Population Census Act
- National Possum Control Agencies (New Zealand)
- National Precast Concrete Association
- National Private Cable Association
- Navy Postal Clerks Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
I have met one of the largest Greenies you could ever want to see: the National Parks Conservation Association.
The National Parks Conservation Association joined the National Trust for Historic Preservation, the Civil War Preservation Trust, along with local groups No Casino Gettysburg and Preservation Pennsylvania to put an end to it.
The nonpartisan National Parks Conservation Association (NPCA) recently released a new economic analysis that shows Denali National Park and Preserve provides more than 500 local, non-National Park Service jobs and returns 1.
org) National Parks Conservation Association -- The National Parks Conservation Association (NPCA) is the leading voice of the American people in protecting and enhancing our National Park System.