Hazing is considered a most destructive and irresponsible practice which the National Panhellenic Conference does not support and has never supported.
What does NPC stand for?
NPC stands for National Panhellenic Conference
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NPC
We have 403 other meanings of NPC in our Acronym Attic
- Notional Period B Tax (Fiji)
- Number of Perfused Blood Vessels
- Nucleate Pool Boiling Under Microgravity Experiment
- Nabtesco Power Control (Thailand)
- Nancy Poker Club (France)
- NASA (National Aeronautics and Space Administration) Publication Control
- NASA Policy Charter
- Nasopharyngeal Carcinoma
- National Packaging Covenant (Australia)
- National Paddling Committee (American Canoe Association)
- National Parks of Canada
- National Partnership Council
- National Pastors Convention
- National Pay Commission (Bangladesh)
- National Payment Card
- National Payment Center
- National Peace Council (Sri Lanka)
- National Peanut Council
- National Pensioners Convention (United Kingdom)
- National People's Coalition (Philippines)
Samples in periodicals archive:
According to the National Panhellenic Conference (NPC), an umbrella organization for 26 international women's fraternities and sororities, membership in these organizations, which had been estimated at 163,000 in 1991, declined to 157,000 by 1997 - a decrease of nearly 4 percent.