The National Packaging Covenant has funded Transpacific Industries to set up a national recycling program called Harvest for bulk packaging--cardboard, plastic film and expanded polystyrene--and food and beverage containers from commercial and industrial waste streams.
What does NPC stand for?
NPC stands for National Packaging Covenant (Australia)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of NPC
We have 403 other meanings of NPC in our Acronym Attic
- Normalized Profit Before Tax
- North Pole Babes in Toyland (roller derby team)
- Notional Period B Tax (Fiji)
- Number of Perfused Blood Vessels
- Nucleate Pool Boiling Under Microgravity Experiment
- Nabtesco Power Control (Thailand)
- Nancy Poker Club (France)
- NASA (National Aeronautics and Space Administration) Publication Control
- NASA Policy Charter
- Nasopharyngeal Carcinoma
- National Paddling Committee (American Canoe Association)
- National Panhellenic Conference
- National Parks of Canada
- National Partnership Council
- National Pastors Convention
- National Pay Commission (Bangladesh)
- National Payment Card
- National Payment Center
- National Peace Council (Sri Lanka)
- National Peanut Council
Samples in periodicals archive:
The National Packaging Covenant Council's "Independent Assessment of Kerbside Recycling in Australia", published in January 2001, and conducted by Nolan ITU, weighed economical and environmental costs.
The National Packaging Covenant and the National Environment Protection Council's work on generic, co-regulatory product stewardship frameworks (specifically a National Environment Protection Measure, now evolved into specific co-regulatory arrangements for tyre stewardship) area good start for Australia, in line with international priorities.