Final Report, National Organization for Research at the University of Chicago, June 2006) These investigations are helping to give African-Americans a face in the MS community.
What does NORC stand for?
NORC stands for National Organization for Research at the University of Chicago
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NORC
We have 19 other meanings of NORC in our Acronym Attic
- National Online Recruitment Audience Survey (UK)
- Norges Råd for Anvendt Samfunnsforskning (Norwegian: Norwegian Council for Applied Social Research)
- Navy Operational Radio & Telephone Switchboard/System (US Navy)
- National Off Road Bicycle
- Norsk Organisasjon for Rullebrett (Norwegian: Norwegian Organization for Skateboarding)
- National Off Road Bicycle Association
- North American Biotechnology Advisory Commission (Regenesis TV show)
- New Orleans Regional Business Park (Louisiana)
- Northern Base Section (US Navy; Corsica, France)
- National Opinion Research Center
- Naturally Occurring Retirement Community
- Naval Ordnance Research Calculator
- Nippon Ocean Racing Club (now Japan Sailing Federation)
- No One Really Cares
- North Oakland Republican Club (Waterford, MI)
- North Oxfordshire Riding Club (UK)
- Nuclear Ordnance Record Card
- Nutrition Obesity Research Center (various schools)
- Northern California
- Northern California International Solidarity Movement