gov National Onsite Wastewater Recycling Association www.
What does NOWRA stand for?
NOWRA stands for National Onsite Wastewater Recycling Association
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of NOWRA in our Acronym Attic
- Navy Over-Water Local Atmospheric Prediction System
- National Organization for Women Legal Defense and Education Fund (New York, NY)
- Northern Oaken War Maneuvers (Society of Creative Anachronism)
- Navy Order Wire Network
- National Organization for Women New Jersey
- Northern Waters Oceanographic Program
- National Older Worker Partnership
- National Osteopathic Women Physicians Association (est. 1998)
- Northwest Pacific Action Plan
- National Organization of Whitewater Rodeos
- National Oak Wilt Symposium (forestry)
- NEADS (National Educational Association of Disabled Students) Online Work System (Canada)
- Neonatal Opioid Withdrawal Syndrome (infants)
- Networks Of Workstations
- New Order Writing System (US Navy)
- Northwest Ottawa Water System (Michigan)
- NVG Operations Weather Software
- Nederlands Open Water Web
- Niagara Orthopaedics Worldwide (Canada)
- New Orleans World Wide Records (record label)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The National Onsite Wastewater Recycling Association (NOWRA) has developed a model framework for managing "unsewered" wastewater infrastructure to ensure the protection of public health and sustain environmental quality.
NAWT); * National Environment Health Association (NEHA); * National Environmental Services Center (NESC); * National Onsite Wastewater Recycling Association, Inc.
htm); * the National Onsite Wastewater Recycling Association, which has a committee working on a national model code; * advisory groups to -- the Consortium of Institutes for Decentralized Wastewater Management and -- the National Decentralized Water Resources Capacity Development Project; * the State Onsite Regulators Alliance; and * the Stakeholder Advisory Group, Environmental Technology Verification Program.
To complete the project, NEHA will collaborate with the following partners: * the National Onsite Wastewater Recycling Association, * the National Association of County and City Health Officials, * the National Association of Counties, the National Association of Towns and Townships, * the Rural Community Assistance Program, * the National Small Flows Clearinghouse, * the National Onsite Demonstration Project, * the U.
NEHA is partnering with NSF International, the National Small Flows Clearinghouse, and the National Onsite Wastewater Recycling Association on an undertaking called the Source Water Protection Pilot/Decentralized Wastewater.