The 2012 National Online Recruitment Audience Survey (NORAS) enables employers, recruitment consultancies and advertising agencies to objectively assess the audience and value of the UK''s leading job boards.
What does NORAS stand for?
NORAS stands for National Online Recruitment Audience Survey (UK)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NORAS
- NORAD Orientation Cruise
- North American Air Defense Exercise
- Norges Arnis Forbund
- Department of International Environment and Development Studies (Norwegian University of Life Sciences)
- Irish Northern Aid Committee
- North America
- North American Technologies Corporation (California)
- National Oil Refinery Action Network (Communities for a Better Environment)
- New Orleans Regional AIDS Planning Council
- Navy Operational Regional Atmospheric Prediction System
- Norges Råd for Anvendt Samfunnsforskning (Norwegian: Norwegian Council for Applied Social Research)
- Navy Operational Radio & Telephone Switchboard/System (US Navy)
- National Off Road Bicycle
- Norsk Organisasjon for Rullebrett (Norwegian: Norwegian Organization for Skateboarding)
- National Off Road Bicycle Association
- North American Biotechnology Advisory Commission (Regenesis TV show)
- New Orleans Regional Business Park (Louisiana)
- Northern Base Section (US Navy; Corsica, France)
- National Opinion Research Center
- National Organization for Research at the University of Chicago
Samples in periodicals archive:
The National Online Recruitment Audience Survey (Noras) also shows fish4jobs is attracting more and more users from all walks of life and job types.
The National Online Recruitment Audience Survey (NORAS 2006 survey) also shows that fish4jobs is attracting more and more users from all walks of life and job types fish4jobs.