There were some recent discussions at the National Onion Association if the industry should adopt a definition, but there don't seem to be any industry-wide movements at this time," says Burrell.
What does NOA stand for?
NOA stands for National Onion Association
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NOA
We have 84 other meanings of NOA in our Acronym Attic
- Nitric Oxide and Nitric Oxide Synthase
- Nitrogen Dioxide
- Nuclear Opacity 2 (genetics)
- Nitric Oxid/Nitrite
- National Obituary Archive (Jonesboro, AR)
- National Observatory of Athens (Athens, Greece)
- National Oceanography Association
- National Olympic Academy (various locations)
- National Operational Agency (Germany)
- National Optometric Association
- National Orientation Agency (Nigeria)
- Natural Ontological Attitude (philosophy)
- Naturaleza Organización y Ambiente (Spanish: Nature and Environment Organization; Guatemala)
- Naturally Occurring Asbestos
- Nature Of Action
- Nature of Address (Cisco)
- Naval Operating Areas
- Navy Open Architecture (US Navy)
Samples in periodicals archive:
According to the National Onion Association, only about 5 percent of U.
According to the National Onion Association, based in Greeley, Colo.
According to the National Onion Association, they rank sixth among the world's leading vegetable crops.
Source: National Onion Association FRESH-CUT ONIONS: A TEAR-FREE SOLUTION MOVE OVER, FRESH-CUT FRUIT.