The heating oil industry worked with the National Oilheat Research Alliance to develop the ChekTank program, a peer-reviewed process to determine if the underground tank had expired.
What does NORA stand for?
NORA stands for National Oilheat Research Alliance
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NORA
We have 35 other meanings of NORA in our Acronym Attic
- Not Otherwise Rated
- Notice of Race (sailing)
- Notice of Readiness
- Notice Of Revision
- Nucleolar Organizing Region
- Nucleolus Organizer Region
- Number on Roll
- National Occupational Research Agenda (forum via NIOSH for occupational injury research)
- National Office Research & Analysis
- National Officer on Reproductive Health & AIDS
- National Online Recruitment Awards (UK)
- National Organic Registry Australia
- Netzwerk Ostwestfalen-Lippe für Regionale Agenda eV (Germany)
- Neuro-Optometric Rehabilitation Association, International, Inc.
- No Obligations, Rules, or Authority (Final Fantasy XIII video game)
- Non-Obvious Relationship Awareness
- Non-Organic Radar Access (US Air Force)
- Nothing on Record Against (Law And Order TV show)
- Notice of Realty Action
- Notice of Reassessment (taxes)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Test results released in September 2003 by the Massachusetts Oilheat Council (MOC) and the National Oilheat Research Alliance found that a blend of 80 percent low-sulfur heating oil and B20 reduced sulfur oxide emissions by as much as 80 percent or more.