National Offshore Petroleum Safety Authority (NOPSA) approval was also required as the FPSO was producing oil in Australian waters.
What does NOPSA stand for?
NOPSA stands for National Offshore Petroleum Safety Authority (Australia)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of NOPSA
We have 1 other meaning of NOPSA in our Acronym Attic
- Nociceptin/Orphanin FQ Receptor (opioids)
- Noprint (assembly language ASM51 assembler control)
- Notice of Proposed Regulation (US FERC)
- Notice of Proposed Rulemaking
- Notice of Proposed Regulatory Change
- Network on Police Reform in Nigeria
- National Ocean Policy Study
- New Orleans Public Schools (Louisiana)
- North Oxford Property Services (UK)
- NRO (National Reconnaissance Office) Operations Squadron
- National Ostrich Processors of South Africa (Oudtshoorn, South Africa)
- North Olympic Peninsula Skills Center (Port Angeles, WA)
- Northwest Operational Planning Study Group
- New Orleans Public Service Inc. (Louisiana)
- New Orleans Public Service Incorporated (New Orleans, LA)
- National Organisation for Practice Teaching (England, UK)
- National Organization of Professional Teachers (Philippines)
- No Procedure Turn Required
- Nucleo Operativo di Polizia Delle Telecomunicazioni
- National Organization of Professional Teachers Inc. (Philippines)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Statutory Approvals Process Proceeding Advent has lodged all necessary applications for statutory approvals with the relevant government agencies and has so far received approval from National Offshore Petroleum Safety Authority for the vessel safety case as previously reported.
Martin Ferguson, Australia's resources minister, said the National Offshore Petroleum Safety Authority had been asked to help fight the fire.
Martin Ferguson, Australia's resources minister, said the National Offshore Petroleum Safety Authority had been asked to help.
She is configured to undertake subsea decommissioning; rigless well intervention services, and subsea construction support activities and has a comprehensive safety case accepted by NOPSA, AustraliaCOs National Offshore Petroleum Safety Authority, covering these and more activities.