The statistics from the National Office for Suicide Prevention also showed the female rate was 37% higher in 2004-2005, 33% greater during 2006-2007, 24% more in 2008 and 13% higher in 2009-2011.
What does NOSP stand for?
NOSP stands for National Office for Suicide Prevention (Ireland)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NOSP
We have 8 other meanings of NOSP in our Acronym Attic
- Netizen Open Source License
- Night/Day Optical Survey of Thunderstorm Lightning
- National Organization of Sierra Leoneans in North America (Washington, DC)
- National Organization of Single Mothers (est. 1991)
- Navy Occupation Service Medal (US Navy decoration)
- Network Operations and Systems Management
- Northern Ontario School of Medicine (Canada)
- North Olmsted Soccer Organization (Ohio)
- Base de données sur l'hygiène hospitalière et la maîtrise des infections nosocomiales (French, Database on nosocomial infection control)
- National Organization of State Offices of Rural Health
- Naval Ordnance Special Project
- Network and Office Services Provider
- Network Operations Support Plan
- Nordic Society for Phenomenology (est. 2001)
- Notice of Intention to Seek Possession (UK legal document)
- Notice of Seeking Possession (UK housing requirement)
- Northeastern Ohio Scholastic Press Association (Kent State University School of Journalism and Mass Communication; Kent, OH)
- North Sinai Petroleum Company
- Narodowa Orkiestra Symfoniczna Polskiego Radia (National Polish Radio Symphony Orchestra)
- Neutral Objects Satisfaction Questionnaire (psychology)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Ireland has the fifth highest youth suicide rate in Europe according to the HSE's National Office for Suicide Prevention.
The National Office for Suicide Prevention will provide agencies with relevant skills.
Geoff Day, head of the National Office for Suicide Prevention, said it was a clear warning significant levels of stigma still exist.
The President was speaking at the first National Forum on Suicide Prevention, which was organised by the Health Service Executive (HSE) and the National Office for Suicide Prevention.