4 at Charleston, according to the National Oceanographic Data Center.
What does NODC stand for?
NODC stands for National Oceanographic Data Center (US NOAA)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of NODC
We have 8 other meanings of NODC in our Acronym Attic
- Nordic Conference of Computational Linguistics
- Newsletter of Department of Animal Sciences (University of Illinois)
- Nodal Design of Actuators and Sensors
- New-Onset Diabetes After Transplantation
- NAPRS (National Airspace Performance Reporting System) Outage Database
- National Oncology Database (IMPAC)
- National Optometric Data Bank
- Naval Occupation Database
- Nodebug (assembly language ASM51 assembler control)
- Naval Object Database of Imagery-Derived Information
- National Organ Donation Collaborative (Australia)
- Naval Operating Development Center (US Navy)
- Negros Oriental Development Center (Philippines)
- New Orleans Dental Conference (New Orleans, LA)
- Northern Ontario Development Corporation (Government of Ontario, Canada)
- National Oceanographic Data Center's Ocean Climate Laboratory
- National Organization for Drug Control and Research (Egypt)
- National Organization for Disorders of the Corpus Callosum
- Nexus Orthicon Display Device (BBC acronym used in the 1960s - 80s)
- NORD Orphan Drug Designation Database
Samples in periodicals archive:
And, National Oceanographic Data Center, NESDIS, Washington, D.