SCHOOL ACTIVITIES: Varsity cross-country, Most Valuable Runner, Grades 10-12, captain, Grades 11 and 12; varsity basketball, Coaches Award, Grade 12, captain, Grade 12; varsity softball, Unsung Hero, Grade 9, MVP, Grades 10 and 11, captain, Grade 12, All-Star team, Grades 11 and 12; National Honor Society member, Grades 10-12; National Spanish Honor Society member, Grades 11 and 12; peer leader, Grade 12; Community Service representative, Grade 12; National Ocean Sciences Bowl participant, Grades 11 and 12; Salvation Army bell ringer, Grades 9-12; Special Olympics volunteer, Grades 10 and 11; Green Knights Club member, Grades 9 and 10; student ambassador, Grade 9; Elite Tour Guide, Grade 12.
What does NOSB stand for?
NOSB stands for National Ocean Sciences Bowl (Washington, DC)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NOSB
- National Organization for Seasonal Affective Disorders (Washington, DC)
- Nigerian Organization for Solidarity and Development (Nigeria)
- nitric oxide synthase-associated diaphorase
- Non-Governmental Coalition for Solidarity and Development
- Non-Otological Surgery Associated Hearing Loss
- National Ocean Sciences AMS Facility
- Network of Operators of Small Aircraft for Research
- North of Scotland Archaeological Society (Scotland)
- National Occupational Standards Board (UK)
- National Ocean Science Bowl
- National Organic Standard Board
- Non-Over-Determined Sub-Band
- Nosymbols (assembly language ASM51 assembler control)
- Nitrite-Oxidizing Sequencing Batch Reactor
- Nagrak Organic SRI Center
- Naples Overseas Spouses' Club (Naples, Italy)
- National Obesity Surgery Centre (UK)
- National Open Source Center
- National Open Source Committee (National Open Source Enterprise)
- National Outreach Scholarship Conference (various universities)