Shoemaker said the Alaska National Ocean Science Bowl is a challenging academic event and organizers encourage every high school to participate.
What does NOSB stand for?
NOSB stands for National Ocean Science Bowl
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NOSB
- Norwegian Specialised Auto Carriers (ship operator; Norway)
- National Organization for Seasonal Affective Disorders (Washington, DC)
- Nigerian Organization for Solidarity and Development (Nigeria)
- nitric oxide synthase-associated diaphorase
- Non-Governmental Coalition for Solidarity and Development
- Non-Otological Surgery Associated Hearing Loss
- National Ocean Sciences AMS Facility
- Network of Operators of Small Aircraft for Research
- North of Scotland Archaeological Society (Scotland)
- National Occupational Standards Board (UK)
- National Ocean Sciences Bowl (Washington, DC)
- National Organic Standard Board
- Non-Over-Determined Sub-Band
- Nosymbols (assembly language ASM51 assembler control)
- Nitrite-Oxidizing Sequencing Batch Reactor
- Nagrak Organic SRI Center
- Naples Overseas Spouses' Club (Naples, Italy)
- National Obesity Surgery Centre (UK)
- National Open Source Center
- National Open Source Committee (National Open Source Enterprise)