10,11) The curriculum module, which won the 2008 National Occupational Research Agenda (NORA) Partnership Award, is ready for broad-scale dissemination across nursing schools to reduce the risk of MSDs among nurses.
What does NORA stand for?
NORA stands for National Occupational Research Agenda (forum via NIOSH for occupational injury research)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of NORA
We have 35 other meanings of NORA in our Acronym Attic
- Not Operational Ready
- Not Or (electronic logic gate)
- Not Ordinarily Resident (various nations)
- Not Otherwise Rated
- Notice of Race (sailing)
- Notice of Readiness
- Notice Of Revision
- Nucleolar Organizing Region
- Nucleolus Organizer Region
- Number on Roll
- National Office Research & Analysis
- National Officer on Reproductive Health & AIDS
- National Oilheat Research Alliance
- National Online Recruitment Awards (UK)
- National Organic Registry Australia
- Netzwerk Ostwestfalen-Lippe für Regionale Agenda eV (Germany)
- Neuro-Optometric Rehabilitation Association, International, Inc.
- No Obligations, Rules, or Authority (Final Fantasy XIII video game)
- Non-Obvious Relationship Awareness
- Non-Organic Radar Access (US Air Force)
Samples in periodicals archive:
National Occupational Research Agenda (NORA) Symposium 2006: Research Makes A Difference.
org/ [Online 3 November 2005] ********** The National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH) established the National Occupational Research Agenda (NORA) in 1996 with input from more than 500 organizations and individuals.
org/[Online 14 January 2004] ********** The National Occupational Research Agenda (NORA) was established by the National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH) in 1996 with input from more than 500 organizations and individuals.
In 1996, the National Occupational Research Agenda (http://www.