Panos Boumis of the National Observatory of Athens and John Meaburn of the University of Manchester set out to study this system, installing a narrowband imaging camera on the Aristarchos telescope, the largest aperture instrument in south-eastern Europe, to measure the expansion more accurately.
What does NOA stand for?
NOA stands for National Observatory of Athens (Athens, Greece)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NOA
We have 84 other meanings of NOA in our Acronym Attic
- New Orders Pulverise Opposition Without Utilizing Hamsters (Kids Next Door show)
- National Organizations Symbiotically And Strongly Supporting PEACE Month Synergy
- No Transmission
- Nitric Oxide and Nitric Oxide Synthase
- Nitrogen Dioxide
- Nuclear Opacity 2 (genetics)
- Nitric Oxid/Nitrite
- National Obituary Archive (Jonesboro, AR)
- National Oceanography Association
- National Olympic Academy (various locations)
- National Onion Association
- National Operational Agency (Germany)
- National Optometric Association
- National Orientation Agency (Nigeria)
- Natural Ontological Attitude (philosophy)
- Naturaleza Organización y Ambiente (Spanish: Nature and Environment Organization; Guatemala)
- Naturally Occurring Asbestos
- Nature Of Action
Samples in periodicals archive:
It had its epicenter 350 km northeast of Athens, the Institute of Geodynamics at the National Observatory of Athens said, which is about 500 km southwest of Sofia.