Salt has become one of a handful of sensitive nutrients in the public spotlight, according to major food company executives who attended the 2011 National Nutrient Databank Conference in Bethesda, Maryland.
What does NNDC stand for?
NNDC stands for National Nutrient Databank Conference (annual conference)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NNDC
We have 7 other meanings of NNDC in our Acronym Attic
- New and Nonofficial Drugs
- Nico Nico Douga (Japanese website)
- No Normal Defense
- Non-Normal Distribution (statistics)
- Numa Numa Dance (Gary Brolsma)
- Numismática Notafilia Diamantino
- Northern Nevada Development Authority
- Notable Names Database
- National Naval Dental Center
- National Nuclear Data Center (BNL)
- New Nigeria Development Company
- North Norfolk District Council (UK)
- North Northamptonshire Development Company (UK)
- Nifty News, Decent Deals (website)
- National Narcotic Detector Dog Association
- Nonnuclear Directed Energy Weapon
- Nacho Nyak Dun Final Agreement (Canada)
- Nyae Nyae Development Foundation of Namibia (Windhoek West, Namibia)
- Navajo Nation Department of Fish and Wildlife
- Newport News Disc Golf Club (Virginia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
24-26: 28th National Nutrient Databank Conference, Iowa City, IA: University of Iowa, 319-384-8317; Fax: 319-384-8325; E-mail: catherine-chenard@uiowa.
24-26: 28th National Nutrient Databank Conference, Iowa City, IA: University of Iowa (Cathy Chenard), 319-384-8317; Fax: 319-384-8325; E-mail: catherine-chenard@uiowa.