com)-- Outskirts Press, the fastest-growing self-publishing and book marketing firm, is sponsoring the 2012 National Novel Writing Month, an annual worldwide writing challenge that takes place in November.
What does NaNoWriMo stand for?
NaNoWriMo stands for National Novel Writing Month
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Network Analysis Network Optimization (Avaya)
- Prefix for 10 to the -9th Power
- North American Native Orchid Alliance, Inc.
- National Novel Finishing Month
- North American Network Operations Group
- North American Native Orchid Journal (Journal of the North American Native Orchid Alliance)
- Northwest Association of Networked Ocean Observing Systems
- NANometre Structures for Future OPToelectronic Applications
- North American Neuro-Ophthalmology Society
- National Association of Neurological Occupational Therapists (UK)
- National Association of Naval Photography
- National Association of Non-Principals (healthcare providers)
- National Association of Nutrition Professionals (est. 1985; formerly Society of Certified Nutritionists; Berkeley, CA)
- Native Rat Atrial Natriuretic Peptide (biochemistry)
- Non-Accelerator New Physics (conference)
- North American Numbering Plan
- North Alabama Nurse Practitioner Association
- North American Nature Photography Association
- North American Numbering Plan Administration (Bellcore)
- North American Numbering Plan Administrator
Samples in periodicals archive:
The workshops are in anticipation of National Novel Writing Month in November.
AGE: 18 HOMETOWN: Westboro PARENTS: Elizabeth and Thomas Colbert HONORS AND AWARDS: Commonwealth Award (Student Council), Grade 10; National Honor Society, Grades 10-12; Brown University Book Award, Grade 11; Tri-M, Grades 11 and 12; Spanish Honors Society, Grades 11 and 12; Spanish Honors Award, Grades 9 and 10; Chemistry Award, Grade 10; National Novel Writing Month winner, Grades 11 and 12; Script Frenzy, Grade 11.
NaNoWriMo stands for National Novel Writing Month, and its aim is to get people used to the idea of writing, writing and more writing.
Thankfully for me and everybody else who ever wanted an external reason for buckling down and banging out a novel, November is National Novel Writing Month (or NaNoWriMo for short).
Nation is a fourth grade student at McKinley Elementary School in Beaverton (OR), whose teacher, Connie Greenlee, enlisted her class in a project for National Novel Writing Month.
com)-- INK (Inspiring New Knowledge) Book Gathering announced today that it will be sponsoring the local chapter of the National Novel Writing Month in Idyllwild, California during the month of November with Write-Ins and offering a comfortable location for local aspiring novelists to work on their novels.