Government grant and the national non domestic rates make up the largest slice of local authority spending.
What does NNDR stand for?
NNDR stands for National Non Domestic Rates (UK)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NNDR
We have 1 other meaning of NNDR in our Acronym Attic
- Net National Disposable Income
- NetBurner Network Development Kit
- Nestor Nestor Diculescu Kingston Petersen (Romanian law firm)
- Neglect of Nonbonded Differential Overlap
- Naga National Democratic Party (India)
- Network News Distribution Protocol
- Nigerian National Democratic Party
- National New Deal Preservation Association
- Navajo Nation Department of Personnel Management
- Newport News Department of Public Utilities (Newport News, VA)
- Nordic Network on Disability Research
- National Netherland Dwarf Rabbit Club
- National Neighborhood Data System (National Neighborhood Indicators Partnership)
- National Network of Digital Schools (Beaver, PA)
- Nearest Neighbor in Delay Space (algorithm)
- Norsk Nettverk for Down Syndrom (Norway)
- Northern Nevada Dental Society (Reno, NV)
- Near North District School Board (Ontario, Canada)
- Northern Neck Disability Services Board (est. 1999; Virginia)
- National Notifiable Diseases Surveillance System
Samples in periodicals archive:
Taking into account cash support from Government grant and from the National Non Domestic Rates, Cleveland Fire Authority is expecting increases in the authority's council tax levels of 5pc in each of the next two years and of 8pc in 2007/08.