These small groups then joined forces in 1989 to become the National Network of Commercial Real Estate Women (NNCREW) and spread to Canada in 2001, changing its name at that time to CREW Network.
What does NNCREW stand for?
NNCREW stands for National Network of Commercial Real Estate Women
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Next New Composite Pulse
- North Nanaimo Concept Plan
- North Natomas Community Plan
- North Norfolk Community Partnership
- Northern Neck Chevrolet Pontiac
- National Name Check Program Section
- National Network of Clinical Procurement Specialists (UK)
- Negro National Colonial Question (Nelson Peery book)
- National Network for Cardiovascular Research (Sweden)
- Norwegian National Cholecystectomy Registry
- NASCAR Nextel Cup Series (auto racing)
- New Neighbors Contact Service (Macungie, PA)
- Newport News Composite Squadron (US Civil Air Patrol)
- Non-Nicotinized Cigarette Smoking (tobacco use)
- Norwood-Norfolk Central School (New York)
- NSF-Navy Civilian Service (US NSF)
- Middle Peninsula-Northern Neck Community Services Board (Virginia)
- National Neutron Cross Section Center
- Nortel Networks Certified Support Expert
- National NGO Council of Sri Lanka
Samples in periodicals archive:
Krinsky has served on the Board of National Network of Commercial Real Estate Women and the International Council of Shopping Centers.