Each November, NRS, along with the National Network for Youth and other organizations, come together to recognize National Runaway Prevention Month.
What does NN4Y stand for?
NN4Y stands for National Network for Youth (Washington, DC)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Not Necessary
- Not Negotiable
- Not Nominated
- Not Notable (Wikimedia Foundation editing policy)
- Not Now
- Nouvelles Normes (classification hôtelière; France)
- Nearest-Neighbor Tight Binding
- Nielsen Norman Group (also seen as NNG; Fremont, CA)
- National Network of Libraries of Medicine
- Nothing Nice to Say (online comic)
- Netscape Navigator 6
- National Nertz Association (gaming group)
- National News Agency (Lebanon)
- National Newspaper Association
- National Notary Association (Chatsworth, California)
- National Nursing Association
- Nebraska Numismatic Association
- Nebraska Nurses Association
- Need Not Apply
- Neonatal Nurses Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
Family Resources is one of 233 agencies across the country that belong to the National Network for Youth, which provides services to kids and families while keeping the kids out of the juvenile justice system.
Studies by the National Network for Youth show that 66% of males and 33% of females report being assaulted on the street and that significant numbers are victims of commercial sexual exploitation.