By the time of her research, in the late 1990s, Vento had evolved from a large farm confiscated by the Instituto Nacional de Colonizacao e Reforma Agraria (INCRA) into a community of 80 farming families with two co-operatives and a continuing membership in the national MST.
What does NMRF stand for?
NMRF stands for National MST (Ministry of Science and Technology) Radar Facility (Department of Space; India)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of NMRF
We have 3 other meanings of NMRF in our Acronym Attic
- New Mexico Rural Development Response Council
- Novera Macquarie Renewable Energy
- New Mexico Regional Education Applicant & Placement Program
- Non-Medical Research Ethics Board (Office of Research Ethics; University of Western Ontario; Canada)
- Nalla Malla Reddy Engineering College (India)
- National Maritime Resource and Education Center
- Northern Michigan Real Estate Consultants
- New Mexico Rural Electric Cooperative Association
- New Market Real Estate Group (Ijamsville, MD)
- National Medical Research Foundation (Chandler, AZ)
- National Magnetic Resonance Facility at Madison (University of Wisconsin-Madison)
- Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Force Microscopy
- National Multicultural Reference Group (est. 1999; Centrelink; Australia)
- Navy Mid-Range Guidance
- Network Management Research Group
- Nuclear Morphometric Risk Grade
- New Mexico Regulations Governing Water Supplies
- National Morgan Reining Horse Association (Vacaville, CA)
- New Mexico Reining Horse Association (La Mesa, NM)
- New Mexico Retiree Health Care Authority
Samples in periodicals archive:
For example: * A Veterans Affairs report of national MST surveillance data for 2002 showed that of 1.
With time, they will be resolved because they reflect the contradictions of capitalism", Nelson, a national MST leader explained this to me when I interviewed him for the third time and inquired him about the processes of gender discrimination in the MST-run encampments.