Raji Saad Daher, 50, a supporter of the National Liberation Party and former member of the Lebanese Forces during the Civil War, holds a number of leaflet biographies of former Lebanese President and NLP founder Camille Chamoun under one arm.
What does FMLN stand for?
FMLN stands for National Liberation Party (El Salvador)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FMLN
We have 2 other meanings of FMLN in our Acronym Attic
- Froedtert Memorial Lutheran Hospital (Medical College of Wisconsin)
- Financial Markets Law International (UK)
- Forms and Menu Language Interpreter
- Front Moro de Libération Islamique (French: Moro Islamic Liberation Front; Philippines)
- Farmers' Mutual Life Limited (insurance; New Zealand)
- Fayetteville-Manlius Little League (New York)
- Fuerza Mexicana de Lucha Libre (Spanish: Mexican Wrestling Force)
- Faculty of Medical Leadership and Management (UK)
- Flora M. Laird Memorial Library (Myrtle Point, OR)
- Farabundo Marti National Liberation Front
- Family Medical Leave of Absence
- Financial Management Line of Business
- Full MILSTAR LDR Operational Capabilities
- Försvarsmaktens Logistik (Sweden)
- Federal Ministry of Labour & Productivity (Nigeria)
- Financial Management Leadership Program (US DoD)
- Formyl Methionyl-Leucyl-Proline
- Formyl-Methionine-Leucine-Phenylalanine (bacterial chemotactic peptide)
- Friends of Mountain Lake Park (California)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Costa Rica elected Laura Chinchilla, to be the country's first woman president in a festive day that proved to be a major victory for the incumbent party of President Oscar Arias, of the centrist National Liberation Party (PLN), reports The Tico Times (Feb.
The FIS's claim to the 'Ulama's ascendancy constitutes another attempt to remap history, redraw its contours, and present itself as more indigenous to Algeria than the Front of National Liberation party.
Under Arias's National Liberation Party (PLN) Costa Rica has been brought into the Central American Free Trade Agreement with the United States and initiated trade relations with China after a 63-year association with Taiwan.
Nobel Peace Prize winner and former president Oscar Arias is the president-elect of Costa Rica, after a Contested election, said Oscar Fonsecta, head of the Supreme Electoral Tribunal, reports AFP (March 7, 2006): Arias, of the social-democratic National Liberation Party (PLN), won 40.
Pre-election polls gave a nearly 20-point lead to Chinchilla, who served as vice-president under Oscar Arias, the current president from the National Liberation Party (PLN).