The training program, presented by the National Latino Behavioral Health Association and Equality New Mexico, is designed to educate behavioral health care providers about the unique stress factors affecting the Hispanic and LGBT communities.
What does NLBHA stand for?
NLBHA stands for National Latino Behavioral Health Association
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- New Life Baptist Church
- Non-Local Boundary Condition
- North London Blood Centre (laboratory; UK)
- National Literary Braille Competency Test
- National League of the Blind and Disabled
- Neutral Lipid Binding Domain
- Non-Linear Bit-Estimate
- Neural Lobe Blood Flow
- Neuraminyllactose-Binding Hemagglutinin (protein)
- New Life Birchwood and Hartsholme (ministry; UK)
- National Library Board Institute
- New Life Bible Institute
- Non-Legally Binding Instrument
- North Lincolnshire Beekeepers' Association (UK)
- North London Beekeepers' Association (UK)
- Northern Lights Branch Library (Columbus, OH)
- Nantucket Lightship Basket Museum (Nantucket, MA)
- Negro Leagues Baseball Museum
- Network Load Balancing Module
- National Lumber and Building Material Dealers Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
In addition to her award, a $10,000 contribution from Lilly will be made on Lazu's behalf to Latinos Unidos Siempre and to the National Latino Behavioral Health Association (NLBHA), for the NLBHA Josie Romero Scholarship Fund.