De-unionization" is another trend, as organizing union shops has become more difficult under National Labor Relations Board policies.
What does NLRB stand for?
NLRB stands for National Labor Relations Board (US government)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
We have 2 other meanings of NLRB in our Acronym Attic
- Non-Linear Resistive
- North Little Rock (North Little Rock, AR)
- North London Railway
- Nucleotide-Binding Domain and Leucine-Rich Repeat Containing Family (protein)
- Nutrition Label Reform
- Navy Logistics Research and Development
- National Labor Relations Act
- Non Last Room Available (hotels)
- North Loose Residents Association (UK)
- Northern Late-model Racing Association
- National Labor Relations Board Union
- National Labor Relations Commission (Philippines)
- National Labrador Retriever Club
- National Language Resource Center
- National Latino Research Center (California State University)
- Newfoundland and Labrador Refining Corporation (Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada)
- NSW (New South Wales) Law Reform Commission (Australia)
- National Lilac Rabbit Club of America
- North Little Rock Community Concert Band
- National Leadership Roundtable on Church Management, Inc
Samples in periodicals archive:
More alarming is the rate at which unions are now winning National Labor Relations Board (NLRB)-sanctioned elections in healthcare.
The decision vacated an earlier ruling by the National Labor Relations Board that a clause prohibiting "abusive or threatening language to anyone on company premises" in a San Francisco Bay area manufacturing company's handbook constituted an unfair labor practice.
Workers will still have to persuade the National Labor Relations Board of the validity of their claims--and that could be tougher under the Bush administration.
COURT OF APPEALS FOR THE Seventh Circuit has approved a corporate-wide cease-and-desist order by the National Labor Relations Board (NLRB) against Beverly California Corp.
In February, the AMA received approval from the National Labor Relations Board to allow Detroit doctors to vote on forming the AMA's first local union.