The National Italian American Foundation is a non-profit, non-partisan organization dedicated to preserving and promoting the heritage and culture of Americans of Italian descent, the nation's fifth-largest ethnic group.
What does NIAF stand for?
NIAF stands for National Italian American Foundation
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NIAF
We have 4 other meanings of NIAF in our Acronym Attic
- National Independent Auto Dealers Association/Association Executive Council
- National Institute of Arthritis, Diabetes, Digestive and Kidney Diseases (defunct NIH institute; now NIDDK)
- Niet Insuline Afhankelijke Diabetes Mellitus
- New Iloilo Airport Development Project (Philippines)
- National Institute for Architectural Education (New York, NY)
- National Institute of Agricultural Engineering (now Silsoe Research Institute, UK)
- Nigerian Institution of Agricultural Engineers (est. 1975; regulatory body)
- National Information Assurance Engagement Center (Johns Hopkins University; Baltimore, MD)
- National Institute for Agro-Environmental Sciences (Japan)
- National Illness Assistance Fund (India)
- Neo-Indie Arts Festival (now Greater Washington Indie Arts Festival; Washington, DC)
- Netherlands Institute for Animation Film (Tilburg, Netherlands)
- Newcastle Independence Assessment Form (neurology; University of Newcastle; UK)
- Northern Ireland Athletics Federation (UK)
- Non-Integrated Autologous Free Graft
- Northern Illinois Alliance of Fire Protection Districts (Wheaton, IL)
- NATO Industrial Advisory Group
- Nordenia International AG (Germany)
- Nuclear Interdiction Action Group (Office of Counterproliferation Initiatives; US State Department)
- National Institute of Animal Husbandry (Vietnam)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Two ethnic-oriented nonprofits at the fair were the National Italian American Foundation and the Institute for Black Charities, an umbrella group (CFC #26261) representing 28 charities in areas ranging from mentoring to environmentalism.
He is the Founder and served as National Chairman of the National Italian American Foundation, Washington, D.
Kenneth Ciongoli, chairman of the National Italian American Foundation, blasted Johnny Miller for his TV comments about Rocco Mediate during the U.