The National Iranian Gas Export Company and Switzerland's Elektrizitaetsgesellschaft Laufenburg signed a 25-year deal in March for the delivery of 5.
What does NIGEC stand for?
NIGEC stands for National Iranian Gas Export Company (Tehran, Iran)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NIGEC
We have 4 other meanings of NIGEC in our Acronym Attic
- National Income Generators Corporation (India)
- National Indian Gaming Commission
- National Iranian Gas Company
- Northern Ireland Goat Club (UK)
- Northern Ireland Growth Challenge (UK)
- National Imperial Glass Collectors Society
- Network Institute for Global Democratization
- National Industrial Glove Distributors Association
- National Institute for Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology (Iran)
- National Institute for Global Environmental Change
- Société Nigérienne d'Electricité (French)
- National Institute Global Econometric Model
- National Greenhouse and Energy Reporting (est.2007; Australia)
- Neutron-Induced Gamma-Ray Emission Tomography
- Never Ignorant Getting Goals Accomplished (Tupac Shakur)
- Night Combat Air Patrol
- National Institute for Government Innovation
- Northern Ireland Geographic Information System (est. 1983; UK)
- NERC (Natural Envrionment Research Council) Isotope Geosciences Laboratory (UK)
- National Institute of Golf Management (Wheeling, WV)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The National Iranian Gas Export Company and Swiss Elektrizitaetsgesellschaft Laufenburg (EGL) signed a 25year deal in March 2008 for delivering 5.
They [Total officials] started talks with the Chinese side and if Total is not serious again this time, the development of phase 11 will be carried out by the Chinese company", said Reda Kasaeizadah, Managing Director of the National Iranian Gas Export Company.
National Iranian Gas Export Company (NIGEC), in charge of gas trade, in December 2008 reached an agreement with Ashgabat on the price of Turkmen gas supply to Iran.
In March, EGL of Switzerland signed a 25-year deal with the National Iranian Gas Export Company for 5.
The National Iranian Gas Export Company and Switzerland's Elektrizitaetsgesellschaft Laufenburg signed a 25-year deal in March 2008 for the delivery of 5.
The National Iranian Gas Export Company (NIGEC) last week told the Tehran Times that the problem was primarily technical and denied rumors that the EGL company had decided not to buy any gas from Iran.