Summary: TEHRAN (FNA)- Director of drilling projects at the National Iranian Drilling Company (NIDC) said the company could drill more than 128 meters of oil and gas wells during the last Iranian calendar year that ended on 20 March 2012.
What does NIDC stand for?
NIDC stands for National Iranian Drilling Company
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NIDC
We have 9 other meanings of NIDC in our Acronym Attic
- National Institute for Driver Behavior (Cheshire, CT)
- Netzwerk: Innovation durch Bildung (German: Network: Innovation through Education)
- New International Dictionary of the Bible
- Nigerian Industrial Development Bank
- Nigerian Industrial Development Bank Limited
- Naval Institute for Dental and Biomedical Research (Silver Spring, MD)
- NASA (National Association of Students of Architecture) Information and Documentation Cell (India)
- National Identification Card
- National Information Data Center (zip code information)
- National Investment and Development Corporation (Philippines)
- Nepal Industrial Development Corporation
- Northwest Iowa Dialysis Center (Hospers, IA)
- Newborn Individualized Developmental Care and Assessment Program (®)
- National Internal Defense Coordination Center
- New International Dictionary of the Christian Church (book)
- National Institute on Deafness & other Communication Disorders
- Northern Indiana District Church of the Brethren
- National Institute of Dental and Craniofacial Research (US National Institutes of Health; formerly National Institute of Dental Research)
- National Institute on Developmental Delays (Shawnee, OK)
- National Intellectual Disability Database (Ireland)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Last month Iranian state firm National Iranian Drilling Company had also offered to help curb the oil spill.
The National Iranian Drilling Company (NIDC) announced in July that it has managed to drill 146,745 meters of oil and gas wells during the first four months of the current Iranian year (started 20 March 2012).
He continued under the terms of a contract signed between the Oil Industries' Engineering And Construction Company (OIEC) and the National Iranian Drilling Company (NIDC), the company will drill 7 wells at the field in a 35 month period.
The development of Azar oil field requires drilling 19 wells that will be drilled by the Persian Oil And Gas Company as a subsidiary of the Oil Industries' Engineering And Construction Company, the National Iranian Drilling Company (NIDC) and Global Petro Tech Company, the oil ministry's website said.